onsdag 2 maj 2012

Long time, more Hello Kitty :)

Ooops, I haven't written here in almost 2 years and much has change...or not.. I'm still fanatic about Hello Kitty and now I have about 2 moving boxes in the attic (since my room is full of other things) and stuff in my room with Hello Kitty. I promise I will take photos of all my things now in the summer when I free from work. I have followed fellow fanatics and I can say that I DON'T HAVE AS MUCH AS THEM. 1) I live in Sweden and Hello Kitty hasn't been that big here like in other places 2) Hello Kitty things where hard to get a hold on here in Sweden until mid 2000 3) It's mostly H&M that has Hello Kitty things and then it's for little kids.. once in a while also McDonalds have Happy Meal with Hello Kitty.. 4) I mostly buy my Hello Kitty in other country's since it's cheaper and more variation on things. But of course I be more than happy if you give me Hello Kitty :)
A Hello Kitty suitcase at Sam's Club in Puebla de los Angeles, Mexico

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar