måndag 14 oktober 2013

Sanrio Smile in Japanese Village, Los Angeles

So I haven't written here since spring 2012 and still I haven't gone thru all my moving boxes with Hello Kitty things that I have but I only wanted to post this pictures from my trip to the USA's west coast cos I ran in to something just wonderful if you are a Hello Kitty fan.

We came to L.A on Friday the 13th of September and on Monday we walked from our hostel in Downtown to Little Tokyo, not that far for us, while we where there I walked in to the Sanrio store that they have there and what do I see!!! Posters and flyers that the chef designer Yuko Yamaguchi was gonna come to the store 3 days later, Thursday. I just had to be there, but my friend didn't wanna go back to Little Tokyo so we decided that that day was going to be "we do our own thing"-day. I went to back to Sanrio and my friend to Echo Park.



Me sooooo happy :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar